The purpose of publishing the scientific quarterly "Technology of Education Journal" is to raise the level of knowledge and present research achievements in the field of educational technology studies. The Technology of Education Journal has the following objectives in mind:
- Meeting the scientific and research needs in the field of technology of education
- Upgrading the level of research in fields related to technology of education
- Institutionalizing studies related to technology of education in universities and research centers
- Establish communication between researchers in the field of technology of education
- Timely publication of new research findings in the field of technology of education
- Achieving a quality level approved by national citation databases (ISC) and international (Scopus and Web of Science) in the field and scope of the title.
Given the importance of comprehensive technology in education in all disciplines and fields of science and studies, this Journal seeks to fill the gaps in the field of theoretical and practical issues in the field of technology of education. Educational technology welcomes articles from original studies and research findings in the field of knowledge related to educational technology, such as new methods of education and technology in the management and planning of training based on the use of technology, evaluation of the use of technology in education. Perspective and field of study of this journal, efforts to expand the boundaries of knowledge in the field of technology in education, dissemination and expansion of knowledge of planning and application of technology in education in various fields, review of topics and challenges of technology-based methods in education and provide a way suitable solutions for them are the publication of findings, models and theoretical and practical achievements in various fields with a focus on technology in education and based on valid research methods and the development of an interactive network between researchers and academic scholars.